Well, this week has been crazy. Have been eating lots of my freezer meals, so I don't have any recipes to post. My brother Stephen in Chile did post a few videos of himself roasting some asparagus. Just to warn you, he is a bachelor....
1 bunch asparagus
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Trim asparagus. You can either bend one until it breaks in the center and use as a template or just bend each separately until they break. This eliminates the tough parts at the root end.
- Line baking sheet with foil (for easier clean-up).
- Place asparagus and oil on foil. Mix together.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes to desired tenderness.
This recipe can be easily modified to cook on the grill.