I love these! And they are much better for you than regular fries, and I know my family prefer them! Great to have in the summer with some burgers or steak!
1 large sweet potato
2 tbsp oil (olive or canola)
salt, seasoned salt, and/or pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice potatoes as fries or in rounds.
- Mix with oil and season to taste.
- Place on cooking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes (or desired tenderness), flipping over when halfway done.
- Remove from oven and serve.