I think I have figured it out! Perfect Kale chips! We love them, and even my kids (especially Rachel who is 1), eats them up!
1 bunch kale (or bagged, chopped kale)
1-2 Tbsp olive or grapeseed oil
sea salt, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Chop kale to 1-1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Toss with oil and salt. Use less than you would think of salt, the kale really shrinks while cooking and intensifies the flavor.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper (easy cleanup).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until reaches your desired crispiness (cooked through, slight brown on edges). And stir halfway through.
Last time I made this I cooked them, and then after they were done just turned off the oven and they stayed warm as I finished dinner.