I got this recipe from our local farmers' market and made it for breakfast. It was really good, and super easy. Ry happily ate 2!! And uses spinach that is super yummy in farmers' markets these days.
Olive oil spray
1 1/2 cups chopped spinach
4 large eggs
2 tbsp heavy cream
Salt and Pepper
Paprika, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat inside of four 6 oz ramekins generously with olive oil spray and place in a baking dish (for easy transport in and out of the oven).
- Put about 1/3 cup spinach in each and crack an egg into each ramekin over the spinach.
- Drizzle 1/2 tbsp cream over each egg and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Bake until egg whites are firm and yolks are as runny or firm as desired - 12-16 minutes and serve.